Palm Springs Activities
For more information about Palm Springs and surrounding areas, go to the Official Palm Springs Website. This website provides detailed information about recreation and other activities in Palm Springs and surrounding areas.
- Choose from over 20 nearby valley courses. Tee times can be arranged by the hotelís concierge, with complimentary shuttle providing transportation to local courses.
- Two championship, hard surface tennis courts, lit for night play, located at hotel. Lessons may be arranged through the Tennis Pro.
- Two hotel outdoor swimming pools with whirlpools.
- MOORTEN BOTANICAL GARDEN
- Displays desert plants from around the world and also serves as a bird and wildlife sanctuary.
- PALM SPRINGS AERIAL TRAMWAY
- Transports passengers 2-1/2 miles up to Mountain Station at 8,516 ft. at the eastern edge of Long Valley. The tram affords spectacular views and access to the rugged San Jacinto mountains. Both the Mountain Station and the Valley Station at the foot of the tramway have observation decks and picnic areas.
- PALM SPRINGS DESERT MUSEUM
- dedicated to the visual and performing arts and the natural sciences. Exhibits focus on Western and contemporary art and the human and natural history of the Coachella Valley.
- Other activities
- Sightseeing tours
- Horseback riding
- Desert Jeep Rides
- Hot Air Ballooning
Return to CEDPA Conference Central
Last Updated on 07/25/96 ac